See the latest news and updates
View screenshots and videos of our add-ons
Contact us regarding non-support related topics
Learn a little about us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bell 222 no rotor rpm
» Frustrating
05-17-2015, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 12:53 PM by Ec-145 driver.)
Bell 222 no rotor rpm
I, have been fighting this heli for 2 days. Finally I get the turbines running. The engine rpm will go from 1% up to 100 on the shift 1 screen individual gauges but rotor and engine never come up on combo gauge. The rotors never engage and come up. Please help or this add on gets trashed. Any ideas?SadSadSadSadSadSad It finally ran and flew. I had to use a hybrid procedure it is a combination of the manual way and the revised method plus my way derived from actual flying. The result was anti climatic though compared to the performance of other heli's. If anybody wants it just let me know by pm and I'll reply step by step.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Bell 222 no rotor rpm
(05-17-2015 12:23 PM)Ec-145 driver Wrote:  I, have been fighting this heli for 2 days. Finally I get the turbines running. The engine rpm will go from 1% up to 100 on the shift 1 screen individual gauges but rotor and engine never come up on combo gauge. The rotors never engage and come up. Please help or this add on gets trashed. Any ideas?SadSadSadSadSadSad It finally ran and flew. I had to use a hybrid procedure it is a combination of the manual way and the revised method plus my way derived from actual flying. The result was anti climatic though compared to the performance of other heli's. If anybody wants it just let me know by pm and I'll reply step by step.

Which version are you using? Version 1 or Version 2? There is a download link for Version 2 on our facebook page that has more features built in including "Ready to Fly" and "Cold & Dark" states.

[Image: ers_george_sig1.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/euroastarthreefifty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/euroastar350/

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!
05-13-2016, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2016 04:36 PM by Jetranger.)
RE: Bell 222 no rotor rpm
5/13/2016
RE: Bell 222A Heli'

Eurostar, may I ask why only the revised Update V.2 is only available on Facebook and NOT on this site ???

for starters I don't use Facebook as well as a lot of others !

Why not make the update V.2 Available here on this site for the Bell 222A !!!

it would be much appreciated - really for many of us.

Just clicked on the LINK to the supposed FACEBOOK Page, and its Blank ???

Jetranger

[Image: fb%20book_zpsc5fwfsys.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)