Visit our community forums
See the latest news and updates
View screenshots and videos of our add-ons
Contact us regarding non-support related topics
Learn a little about us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings! I'm happy to join this forum
04-29-2011, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 12:23 PM by zizzo.)
Greetings! I'm happy to join this forum
Greetings,

I am happy to join this forum for several reasons. I don't really join forums or don't remain active for very long. I had to join this forum because I 'love' these aircraft you have produced.

I had the original EMB-120 and P-180 from several years ago. Everything was great for a long time until I recently upgraded to a decent video card and turned on DX10. Many of the aircraft in my hanger aren't usable in DX10 except a few payware titles. I found your updated EMB-120 and immeadiately fell for it. I had been using this aircraft since Feb. and then you released the P180 - another fine aircraft in my hanger.

Thanks for creating these aircraft - you don't know how much they keep me stress-free.

I have been using FRAPS for screenshots and I keep hundreds of them. I would like to post some screenshots of your EMB-120 in DX10 on your forums. I think it makes sense being that I have been flying and making screenschots all along without knowing you had a forum.

Zizzo

"Are you sure this runway is long enough?!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Greetings! I'm happy to join this forum - zizzo - 04-29-2011 07:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)