View screenshots and videos of our add-ons
Contact us regarding non-support related topics
Learn a little about us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which FS do you Use?
07-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Which FS do you Use?
We are currently running a poll on our official Facebook to see what version of flight simulator most of our followers use. This poll will help us better plan our roadmap to fit what the users want.

If you use Facebook, please cast a vote at this link.

[Image: ers_brandon_sig_mar2012.png]
Intel Xeon E5-1620 v2 @ 3.7GHz | 8GB DDR3 RAM | NVIDIA GTX 760 | Windows 8.1 64 bit | FSX Acceleration/SP2 (DX10 Mode)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 06:16 AM by webberernie.)
RE: Which FS do you Use?
(07-30-2012 10:08 AM)Brandon Wrote:  We are currently running a poll on our official Facebook to see what version of flight simulator most of our followers use. This poll will help us better plan our roadmap to fit what the users want.

If you use Facebook, please cast a vote at this link.

I use both FS9 and FSX. I like some of the features FSX has cars traffic, jetways that move etc... but I still think FS 9 is the best they made the graphics are better sharper more crisp. FSX the whole screen seems to have a blended or foggy look to it, its nice but not as good. I find I use FS9 more than FSX.

Definately FS9 FSX is nice but I like the graphics in FS9 better. When they made FSX they shoiuld have used the same graphics setup as FS9 just add new features like jetway,fuel truck etc.... they messed it up. dont screw around with something if it ain't broke. thats what my mother use to say. Just add more details To FS9, was that too much to ask?
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2013, 02:17 AM
FS2004, I do have FSX hidden in the drawer but it just don't justify an expensive upgrade to a more suitable system.
04-07-2013, 09:22 PM
I do use FSX. I purchased an Quad Core HP and added Video and more ram and now I am able to enjoy FSX to the max. To the point that I only kept FS9 to be able to install some old addons Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)