Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations Forums
Monthly Newsletter - Printable Version

+- Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations Forums (http://www.eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News/Announcements (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Monthly Newsletter (/thread-4.html)

Monthly Newsletter - Brandon - 01-04-2011 10:23 PM

Want to receive all the latest ERS news releases straight to your email inbox? Then sign up for our newsletter. We will send newsletters monthly, as long as we have news to share. We may even send news releases in the middle of the month if needed.

To sign up, click here.

RE: Monthly Newsletter - sknepper - 03-07-2012 11:39 AM

Hi Brandon,

Seems the newsletter_signup link is pointing to the old URL still.

RE: Monthly Newsletter - Brandon - 03-07-2012 01:55 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I have fixed it.

RE: Monthly Newsletter - sknepper - 11-08-2013 12:09 PM

Thanks Brandon :-)

RE: Monthly Newsletter - gsasearch - 11-18-2014 10:44 PM

Very nice, I cant wait to receive my first news from you guys. Should i whitelist your emails address so it doesn't land up in my junk folder ?

RE: Monthly Newsletter - Brandon - 11-19-2014 05:29 PM

(11-18-2014 10:44 PM)gsasearch Wrote:  Very nice, I cant wait to receive my first news from you guys. Should i whitelist your emails address so it doesn't land up in my junk folder ?

You know, I'm not actually sure. You might as well if you want to be sure that it doesn't happen.

It's been a long time since I've done a newsletter. It'll probably still be a while, but we'll see what happens. I myself have some commitments to commercial projects at the moment and George is working on a revision of the 222. We're still looking at doing our first scratch-built model/project, but I'm not how far off it is and if it will be released under the ERS name or not. It's likely that it will come out under TFDi Design (tfdidesign.com) as another developer and I have good infrastructure set up for selling products.